Serve and Protect is a free employee benefit which is available to Ministry of Defence Police and their family members. With over 37,000 members they are here to help you save, but also there if you need to borrow with repayments straight from your pay.
Here to help you save. There if you need to borrow.
- In the last financial year they paid a 1.2% return on their easy access Regular Saver.
- Loans of up to £25,000 – with repayments straight from your pay.
- Free life cover on savings and loans up to the value of £25,000.*
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, they are owned by and run for our members – offering an ethical alternative to other financial providers.
- Join today for free
- Save a minimum of £10 per month (maximum £1,000 per month)
- Change the amount you save at anytime
- Repayments straight from your pay
- Withdraw at any time – online or via our mobile app
- 1.2% dividend paid on Regular Saver (Financial year 2019-20)
- Life cover on savings up to the value of £25,000 at no extra cost*
- Junior Accounts available
- Affordable loans of up to £25,000
- Repayments straight from your salary
- No early repayment penalties
- Interest calculated on the reducing balance
- Life cover on loans up to the value of £25,000 at no extra cost*
You can join today or learn more at: www.serveandprotectcu.co.uk