There are two credit unions available to DPF Members; No1 CopperPot Credit Union for members based across the UK, and the Scottish Police Credit Union for members in Scotland.
No1 CopperPot Credit Union
No1 CopperPot Credit Union offers savings, loans and mortgages exclusively for the Police Family.
Looking to save?
- Join by saving between £5 and £1,000 per month
- Withdraw your savings at any time with no penalty
- Earn your share of our profits in the form of an annual dividend
- Life Protection is included on your savings
- You can introduce family members and save for your children/grandchildren
Looking to borrow?
- Apply to borrow £35,000 as soon as you join
- Loan applications are based on affordability, not your credit score alone
- No representative loan rates, the rate you see is the rate you get
- Repay the loan fully or partially at any time with no added cost or hidden fees
- Life Protection is included with our loans
For more information or to join please visit: www.no1copperpot.com/
Scottish Police Credit Union was formed by Police officers in 1989 to provide financial services to their colleagues and the wider Police family in Scotland.
Over the years we have grown to be one of the largest Credit Unions in the UK and we have managed to do that by offering:
- A range of financial products to suit your needs
- A personal, friendly and professional service
- A flexible approach to dealing with your finances
- An alternative, ethical, financial organisation
Providing you with the ability to save and access low cost borrowing should you need to, membership of Scottish Police Credit Union will help you to plan and manage your present and future financial commitments, safe in the knowledge that your money is securely invested with an ethical and responsible mutual organisation which is owned and run by its members solely for their benefit.
For more information on how to join and all of the products and services we offer please go to www.scottishpolicecu.co.uk or contact us on 0141 771 1314 where our friendly staff will be happy to help.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority – FRN: 213597. Details can be found on www.fsa.org.uk Member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – details can be found on www.fscs.org.uk