MDPROA Legal Services
An extensive range of legal services are available to members of the Retired Officers Association including:
- Will writing
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Renunciation of executorship
- Severance of joint tenancy
- Financial mis-selling claims
- Personal injury – road traffic accident cases *
- Personal injury – other accidents eg public/occupiers liability *
- Industrial disease claims due to former employment eg asbestos related conditions *
The services will be provided through a wholly owned subsidiary of Thompsons namely BBH Legal Services Limited. Members will be entitled to a discounted service on confirmation of their membership details by contacting them on 0800 051 4218 or email email@example.com
Further information can be found by clicking on the links below:
This service can be accessed by telephone using the numbers available to DPF members – 0800 587 7520 in England & Wales, 0800 801 299 in Scotland
*As regards personal injury/industrial diseases, Thompsons who work with the DPF and trade union movement have been able to provide a completely free service to members of the DPF and unions and have now extended this to ROA members. This means that members have nothing to pay at any time and will retain the 100% of any compensation recovered as they will benefit from the collective conditional fee agreement (CCFA) between Thompsons and the DPF in England & Wales with equivalent arrangements in Scotland.
MDP RETIRED OFFICERS ASSOCIATION Tax Refund Company – Please click here for full details of this sevice.