members enquiry 0203 176 6509/6511
Philip Williams' Bupa Healthcare Scheme provides the most comprehensive and affordable healthcare product in the Police market.
Click here to view the Scheme Policy Summary
The key benefits of this scheme for your members and their families are:
• Up to 12 months FREE membership for Student Officers in their 1st Year of service and significantly discounted rates available in Year 2
• No waiting lists for musculoskeletal injuries meaning that you can return to work sooner.
• No limit on the number of claims you can make – the number or cost of claims you make will not affect your premium as an individual
• Access to a nationwide network of over 180 Bupa accredited hospitals means that you can choose the one most convenient for you and also at a time of day to suit your lifestyle.
• Full cancer and cardiology cover with no cap on approved treatments, therapies and drugs which may not be available on the NHS.
• Access to Bupa’s Health Line, a 24 hour, 365 days a year health line, staffed by fully qualified Nurses offering guidance and advice on any medical issue totally free of charge.
To join this scheme, please complete the Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme Application Form
Or if you are a Student Officer please complete the Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme Student Application Form
and return your relevant form to: Philip Williams & Co, 35 Walton Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington, WA4 6NW
To contact Philip Williams via telephone please call 01925 604 421